Customer Relationship Management is not a luxury…
…in today’s business it is a necessity!
Let us help you move your business to the cloud with a trusted leader in event marketing, cloud computing, and CRM!
“No Software. No Hardware. No Headaches.”
It’s no small job today, trying to manage your interaction with hundreds, even thousands of customers and prospects. You have more opportunities for contact with them than ever before. Important details of interaction can be lost in the daily communication with clients, between your staff and internal departments. Indeed, lost, forgotten, or misplaced details can annoy and confuse your staff… and more importantly your customers and prospects!
To nurture prospects and make the data associated with your company’s contact with them, you need more than just a database. You need a solution that manages your overall sales pipeline, captures all communicationkeeps it organized, quantifies and forecasts the potential for a close.
- So, if you, your sales team, and support staff could access that data anywhere (home, office, or on travel) … would that make them more effective and productive?
- Would it help if your new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system required no big investment up front?
- How would you like a system that charges no extra fee for regular upgrades?
- What if integration with the latest and most popular business software programs, mobile apps and devices like smart phones was included?
- What if it was secure and dependable with a 99.99% uptime?
- And what if your new CRM was scalable and could expand and grow along with your business?
Thankfully, it’s available, right now. Whether it’s Salesforce.com, Goldmine, SUGAR, or another CRM, there is a web-based system (or what techies like to call “cloud-based solutions), and it is right for the size and uniqueness of your business, at a price you can afford.
This solution and all of the connected applications must work for you. Out of the box, you can use it. Like a digital camera, you will see snapshots that are beautiful… But without experts to explain how to use them, a digital camera and a CRM are not tool you can use to make a living!
So, how do you learn to use the solution? Don’t stuff a myriad of online training videos, lots of additional seminars, and all of the responsibility for implementing a rocket ship-like CRM into your already packed work schedule. Count on HATCH Marketing and Consulting to:
- listen to what you need and want from your technology tools,
- help you to find the right solution for your business,
- map out how the CRM will seamlessly integrate with your marketing programs, website, and sales process,
- insure that the CRM solution is utilized by your staff and you
Speak to a HATCH Marketing representative today to learn how to increase your staff’s efficiency, increase your leads-to-sales conversion rate and sales revenue 30% to 100% or more, and lower your sales and marketing costs!